I am currently a PhD candidate at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. My supervisors are Dr. Lina Yao, Dr. Sen Wang and Scientia Professor Boualem Benatallah. I am an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship holder between 2017-2020 (awarded in 2016).
Before joining UNSW in 2017, I worked as a Research Assistant and a Digital Integerated Circuit Design Engineer at The University of British Columnbia, Canada and Spreadtrum Communications, Inc, China respectively during 2015-2017. I received my Master degree from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2015, and my Bachelor Degree from Jilin University in 2012, both major in Microelectronics.
My current research interest lies in Human Activity Recognition, Pervasive Computing, and Artifitial Intelligence.
- Our paper has been accepted by IEEE Signal Processing Letters (SPL, IF=2.813)
- Our paper has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (TCYB, IF=8.08)
- I start working as a Teaching Assistant (TA) of MARK5828 Advertising Analytics
- Our paper has been accepted by AAAI’19 (CORE A*)
- I’m invited as the reviewer of IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (JBHI)
more> I'm invited as the reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering (TNSRE)
> I'm invited as the reviewer of Human Brain Mapping, Wiley
> Our paper has been accepted by CIKM'18
> Our paper has been accepted by IJCNN'18
> Our paper has been accepted by PAKDD'18
> Our paper has been accepted by AAAI'18